The City of Mesa Health and Wellness Center is an onsite, independently run, healthcare center available for active employees, and their families, who are currently enrolled in the City of Mesa health plan. The Center is staffed by an outside, third party vendor OnSite Care, Inc. The Center offers the same services you receive from your current primary healthcare provider with more convenient access and time spent with each patient.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Thursday: 7 am - 6 pm
Fridays: 8 am - 4 pm
Download our brochure for more information!
Notice of Code of Conduct
The City of Mesa is proud of our Health and Wellness Center and the convenient access employees and their dependents have to quality healthcare services. We consider you a partner in your healthcare. When you are well informed, participate in treatment decisions, and communicate openly with your provider and other health professionals, you help make your care effective.
At the City of Mesa Health & Wellness Center, we expect our patients and visitors to:
• Be respectful of our medical providers and other health professionals;
• Be respectful of our equipment and facility; and
• Maintain a safe and nurturing environment for all.
Upon beginning care at the Center, all patients will receive the following two forms.
- Notice of Code of Conduct: Patient Rights and Responsibilities: Download
- Wellness Center Code of Conduct: Download